Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is a French billionaire heiress and an author of Bible commentaries and works on Jewish-Christian relations.
She is the only daughter and heiress of Liliane Bettencourt, and her family owns the company L’Oréal.
- Full name: Françoise Bettencourt Meyers
- Profession: French author
- Born: 10 July 1953 (age 66 years), Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Net worth: 52.7 billion USD (2020)
- Spouse: Jean-Pierre Meyers
- Children: Jean-Victor Meyers, Nicolas Meyers
- Parents: Liliane Bettencourt, André Bettencourt