Nicole Brown Simpson was a German-American model.
She was the ex-wife of former professional football player and actor O. J. Simpson, to whom she was married from 1985 to 1992, and the mother of their two children, Sydney and Justin.
- Full name: Nicole Brown Simpson
- Profession: American-German model
- Born: 19 May 1959, Frankfurt, Germany
- Died: 12 June 1994, Brentwood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Buried: 16 June 1994, Ascension Cemetery, Lake Forest, California, United States
- Spouse: O. J. Simpson
- Children: Sydney Brooke Simpson, Justin Ryan Simpson
- Movies: Detour to Terror
- Siblings: Denise Brown, Tanya Brown, Dominique Brown, Margit Carr, Tracy Brown, Rolf Baur, Wendy Kirk
About Nicole Brown Simpson
Brown was born on 19 May 1959 in Frankfurt, West Germany to Juditha Anne “Judy” Brown (née Baur, c. 1931) and Louis Hezekiel “Lou” Brown (1923–2014).
Her mother was German, and her father was American. After moving to the US she attended Rancho Alamitos High School in Garden Grove, California, and later Dana Hills High School in Dana Point, California, where she graduated in 1977.
She was murdered at her home in Los Angeles, California, on June 12, 1994, along with her friend, restaurant waiter Ron Goldman, two years after her divorce from Simpson.
Simpson, who had a legal history of physically abusing, stalking and making death threats towards Brown, was arrested and charged with both murders.
After a controversial and highly publicized criminal trial, Simpson was acquitted of all charges, but found liable for both deaths in a civil suit in 1997.