Colin Huang or Huang Zheng is a Chinese businessman. He is the founder and CEO of e-commerce company Pinduoduo.
- Full name: Colin Zheng Huang
- Profession: Chinese businessman
- Born: 1980 (age 40 years), Hangzhou, China
- Net worth: 20.6 billion USD (2020)
- Education: Hangzhou Foreign Languages School, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Zhejiang University
- Organisation founded: Pinduoduo
Follow Colin Huang Zheng on social media
About Colin Huang
Huang was born in 1980, Hangzhou, China.
Huang earned a master’s degree in computer science from the University of Wisconsin.
Huang joined Google as an engineer in 2004.
Following the July 2018 initial public offering of Pinduoduo on NASDAQ, Huang’s 47% stake was valued at $14 billion, making him the 13th richest person in China.
The Shanghai-based company Pinduoduo, also known as PDD, was founded in 2015 and reported revenue of 1.4 billion yuan ($280 million) in 2017.
It became publicly traded following an initial public offering in the United States in July 2018.